Friday, January 24, 2014

Module 1 Question:   Does good teaching make a difference? Has it made a difference in your learning, or perhaps in your life outside the classroom or in a career choice? How should effective teaching be assessed by administrators?


Answer:    Good teaching makes a huge difference in the lives of their students not only at that time, but also later on down the road. Throughout all my years in school, I have had a wide variety of teachers. Some who were very enthusiastic about the topic they were teaching and to make a difference in our lives, but I've also had teachers who weren't as excited about teaching. I found that those who were enthusiastic about it, made it easier for me to pay attention and actually made me want to learn, but with teachers who could care less, I didn't seem to care either. I had no desire to learn in their class. Good teaching has impacted me in a way where even outside the classroom, I still have a positive outlook on things and a willingness to go further in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment